Friday 4 September 2009

Worst Luck!

Its been a funny old day. The reporter from the local paper has agreed to do an article on me and Jack Spratt Baby - Yeh! This will be my second press article, the first was written for the Lancashire Evening Post and was a really good article but the pictures of me were terrible and I was mortified when I saw it....why didnt I do my hair! Anyway this reporter from my local newspaper was supposed to be coming at 5 tonight to take pictures for the article, I had spent most of the day worrying about the pictures and thinking about how i should pose to try and get a better shot. At half 5 the reporter phoned to tell me that he wasnt coming and had realised he could use the shots from the Lancashire Evening Post. I thought I had got away wuith the dodgy picture but now every tom, dick and harry from my area are going to get to see it now!!! Gutted!

No comments:

Post a Comment